Are you Dr. Mallik?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1202 S Tyler St
Covington, LA 70433Phone(985) 781-0548Fax(985) 781-4319
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harminder Mallik, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Covington, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. He is affiliated with St. Tammany Health System, Covington Behavioral Health, and Lakeview Regional Medical Center a campus of Tulane Med Ctr.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Psychiatry, 1993 - 1994
- North Shore University Hospital - Northwell HealthResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1993
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- LA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Clinicians' judgement of capacity of nursing home patients to give informed consent.Barton, C. D., Mallik, H. S., Orr, W. B., Janofsky, J. S.> ;Psychiatr Serv. 1996 Sep
- Covington Behavioral HealthCovington, Louisiana
- Tulane Health SystemNew Orleans, Louisiana
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center a campus of Tulane Med CtrCovington, Louisiana
- St. Tammany Health SystemCovington, Louisiana
- Beacon Behavioral Hospital - New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana