Are you Dr. Ackerstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 S Tamiami Trl
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone(941) 917-1668Fax(941) 917-4232
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harold Ackerstein, MD is a board certified radiologist in Sarasota, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Arizona, and California. He is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Health Care System and DeSoto Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1972 - 1975
- George Washington University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2017
- MN State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2017
- FL State Medical License 1977 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPeptic ulcer disease in the Alaska Natives: a four-year (1967-1971) retrospective study.William M Thompson, Harold Ackerstein> ;Alaska medicine. 2005 Apr 1
- 461 citationsCoronary artery narrowing in coronary heart disease: comparison of cineangiographic and necropsy findings.Ernest N. Arnett, Jeffrey M. Isner, David R. Redwood, Kenneth M. Kent, William P. Baker, Harold Ackerstein, William C. Roberts> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1979 Sep 1
- Peptic ulcer disease in the Alaska natives: a four-year retrospective study.Thompson, W. M., Ackerstein, H.> ;Alaska Med. 1975 May
- Join now to see all