Dr. Brusman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw
Riverdale, GA 30274Phone(770) 991-8615
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1974 - 1975
- University of ChicagoResidency, Pediatrics, 1967 - 1969
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1971 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsEhrlichiosis mimicking thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Case report and pathological correlationAileen M Marty, J. Stephen Dumler, George Imes, Harold P Brusman, Lloyd L Smrkovski, Denis M Frisman> ;Human Pathology. 1995 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: