Are you Dr. Michlewitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 Centre St
Brockton, MA 02302Phone+1 508-580-8682Fax+1 508-583-2515
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harold Michlewitz, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Brockton, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and Milford Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1973 - 1976
- Bayfront Health St PetersburgResidency, Family Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1974 - 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsLaser Photoablation of Pathological Endocardium: In Vitro Findings Suggesting a New Approach to the Surgical Treatment of Refractory Arrhythmias and Restrictive Cardio...Jeffrey M. Isner, Harold Michlewitz, Richard H. Clarke, N.A. Mark Estes, Roberta Fortin Donaldson, Deeb N. Salem, Ina Bahn, Douglas D. Payne, Richard J. Cleveland> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1985 Mar 1
- 14 citationsLaser-assisted debridement of aortic valve calciumJeffrey M. Isner, Harold Michlewitz, Richard H. Clarke, Roberta Fortin Donaldson, Marvin A. Konstam, Deeb N. Salem> ;American Heart Journal. 1985 Mar 1
- 4 citationsEarly appearance of hydatidiform mole by ultrasound.Karen L. Reuter, Harold MiChlewitz, Paul C. Kahn> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1980 Mar 1
- Join now to see all