Dr. Picken is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Newton, MA 02461
- Is this information wrong?
- As a Principal Consultant at Huron Healthcare, I work towards bringing the concerns and perspectives of physicians and physician executives into decisions health systems are making around large changes in health system organizational designs, operations, processes, and care delivery.
Education & Training
- Harvard School of Public HealthMPH, Health Policy and Management, 2005 - 2007
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1991
- Oberlin CollegeBA, Chemistry, 1982 - 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- MA State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1991 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEmerging Stronger from the COVID-19 Crisis: Recover, Reposition, and Redesign.Andrew Waldeck, Prashant Srivastava, Harold A. Picken> ;Population Health Management. 2020 Sep 2
- 55 citationsEffect of Local Standards on the Implementation of National Guidelines for Asthma: Primary Care Agreement with National Asthma GuidelinesHarold A. Picken, Sheldon Greenfield, Daniel Teres, Priya S. Hirway, John N. Landis> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 1998 Oct 1
- 6 citationsPhysicians' views on capitated payment for medical care: does familiarity foster acceptance?Matthew K. Wynia, H A Picken, Harry P. Selker> ;The American Journal of Managed Care. 1997 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- The Death of Michael Kasper, Whose Vision Pushed DuPage Medical Group Toward a National Presence, Leaves It at CrossroadsMay 8th, 2019
- Newton-Wellesley HospitalNewton Lower Falls, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: