Overview of Dr. Grewal
Dr. Harpreet Grewal is a pulmonologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. He is one of 86 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Pulmonology. He has more than 20 publications and over 150 citings.
Office622 West 168th Street
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Common Noninfectious Complications Following Lung Transplantation.Harpreet Singh Grewal, Tany Thaniyavarn, Selim M Arcasoy, Hilary J Goldberg> ;Clinics in Chest Medicine. 2023 Mar 1
- Lung transplant waitlist outcomes among ABO blood groups vary based on disease severity.Samantha Greissman, Michaela Anderson, Angela Dimango, Harpreet Grewal, Gabriela Magda, Hilary Robbins, Lori Shah, Joseph Costa, Bryan Stanifer, Frank D'-Ovidio, Migue...> ;The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2023 Apr 1
- Acute Dyspnea After Lung Transplantation: A Twisted Tale.Subha Ghosh, Harpreet Singh Grewal, Douglas Johnston, Atul C Mehta> ;Chest. 2022 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: