Harrison Reed, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am an assistant professor and core faculty in the Department of Physician Assistant Studies at George Washington University's School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
I am Critical Care Physician Assistant who currently works on the ICU team at George Washington University Hospital.
I am a clinical editor for the Journal of the American Academy of PAs and have served on the editorial board for over 7 years.
My professional interests include writing, editing, and publishing medical and scholarly works. I am interested in increasing the ability of clinicians to write and publish. My research interests include interpersonal behavior and incivility in the healthcare setting. I am also interested in ways to increase equity and justice in the PA profession by creating a more diverse workforce through professional school admissions.
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- University of South FloridaBS, Biomedical Science, 2010 - 2016
- Yale UniversityPhysician Assistant, 2012
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Annual Scientific Award Society of Critical Care Medicine, 2015
- Best Commentary, Silver Award American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors, 2015
- Leadership Award Yale University Physician Associate Program, 2012
Publications & Presentations
Office900 23rd St NW
Washington, DC 20037
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: