Are you Dr. Robinson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 Connecticut Ave S
Sartell, MN 56377Phone(320) 252-1670Fax(320) 255-6494
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harry Robinson Jr., MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Sartell, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System and Hutchinson Health.
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special SurgeryResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1973 - 1978
- University of VirginiaInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsComparison of commonly used orthopaedic outcome measures using palm-top computers and paper surveysKhaled J. Saleh, David M. Radosevich, Rida A Kassim, Mohamed Moussa, Darrell Dykes, Helena Bottolfson, Terence J. Gioe, Harry J. Robinson> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2002 Nov 1
- 183 citationsPredictors of wound infection in hip and knee joint replacement: results from a 20 year surveillance program.Khaled J. Saleh, Mary M. Olson, Scott Resig, Boris Bershadsky, Michael A. Kuskowski, Terence J. Gioe, Harry Robinson, Richard Schmidt, Edward McElfresh> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2002 May 1
- 19 citationsTotal hip arthroplasty with cement after renal transplantation. Long-term results.Edward Y. Cheng, John E. Klibanoff, Harry J. Robinson, D S Bradford> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1995 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Fifty Years of Innovation in Orthopedics at the University of MNJuly 26th, 2019