Dr. Siderys is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 Senate Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-923-1787Fax+1 317-583-7601
- Is this information wrong?
- I am currently retired.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Thoracic Surgery - Integrated, 1953 - 1960
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1952 - 1953
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1952
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1954 - 2019
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
Publications & Presentations
- 56 citationsEarly and late results of descending thoracic and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm open repair with deep hypothermia and circulatory arrest.John W. Fehrenbacher, Harry Siderys, Colin Terry, John Kuhn, Joel S. Corvera> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2010 Dec 1
- 12 citationsPreservation of renal function utilizing hypothermic circulatory arrest in the treatment of distal thoracoabdominal aneurysms (types III and IV).John W. Fehrenbacher, Harry Siderys, Ali Shahriari> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2007 Mar 1
- 53 citationsOptimal end-organ protection for thoracic and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm repair using deep hypothermic circulatory arrest.John W. Fehrenbacher, David W. Hart, Erica Huddleston, Harry Siderys, Camille Rice> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2007 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: