Dr. Mogal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1959 NE Pacific St.
Seattle, WA 98195Phone(206) 520-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harveshp Mogal is a general surgeon in Seattle, WA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. He received his medical degree from Dr. DY Patil Medical College and has been in practice 14 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Hindi, Gujarati, and Marathi. He specializes in complex GI surgical oncology including HIPEC surgery, sarcoma, melanoma, and general surgical oncology (other than breast).
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinMS, Clinical and Translational Science, 2017 - 2019
- Wake Forest UniversityFellowship, Complex General Surgical Oncology, 2014 - 2016
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- Dr. DY Patil Medical CollegeClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- MO State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Complex General Surgical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- A novel preoperative risk score to guide patient selection for resection of soft tissue sarcoma lung metastases: An analysis from the United States Sarcoma Collaborative.Rachel M. Lee, Cecilia G. Ethun, Adriana C. Gamboa, Michael K. Turgeon, Thuy B. Tran, George A. Poultsides, Valerie Grignol, Meena Bedi, Harveshp Mogal, Callisia N. Cl...> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Aug 10
- The Evolving Management of Peritoneal Surface Malignancies.John H. Stewart, Dan G. Blazer, Maria Jose Godoy Calderon, Taylor M. Carter, Austin Eckhoff, Mohammad Al Efishat, Deemantha Fernando, Jason M. Foster, Andrea Hayes-Jor...> ;Current Problems in Surgery. 2021 Apr 1
- 1 citationsTwo-Stage Hepatectomy for Bilateral Colorectal Liver Metastases: A Multi-institutional AnalysisMariana I. Chavez, Sepideh Gholami, Bradford J. Kim, Georgios A. Margonis, Cecilia G. Ethun, Susan Tsai, Kathleen K. Christians, Callisia N. Clarke, Harveshp Mogal, Sh...> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Jan 3
- Join now to see all
- Elective Regional Therapy Treatment for Hepatic AdenomaHarveshp Mogal, Susan Tsai, Callisia N Clarke, Kathleen K Christians, Annals of Surgical Oncology
- Milwaukee Academy of SurgeryMember
- Milwaukee GI SocietyMember
- Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi
- Seattle Cancer Care AllianceSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: