Hasan Dosluoglu, MD
Associate Professor of Surgery, SUNY Buffalo
- 3495 Bailey Ave
Buffalo, NY 14215
Phone: (716) 862-8937
Dr. Dosluoglu's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Dr. Dosluoglu's Education & Medical Training
- University At BuffaloFellowship, Vascular Surgery
- University At BuffaloResidency, General Surgery
- Morristown Memorial HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Istanbul University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Dosluoglu's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License2005 - 2015
- IN State Medical License1997 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Dr. Dosluoglu's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Dosluoglu's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Ambulatory percutaneous endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair. Dosluoglu, H. H.,Lall, P.,Blochle, R.,Harris, L. M.,Dryjski, M. L.; J. Vasc. Surg.. 2013 Aug 28.
- Low levels of high-density lipoproteins are associated with acute kidney injury following revascularization for chronic limb ischemia. Arora, P.,Davari-Farid, S.,Gannon, M. P.,Lohr, J. W.,Dosluoglu, H. H.,Nader, N. D.; Ren Fail. 2013 Jul.
- Clinical presentation and outcome after failed infrainguinal endovascular and open revascularization in patients with chronic limb ischemia. Dosluoglu, H. H.,Lall, P.,Blochle, R.,Harris, L. M.,Dryjski, M. L.; J. Vasc. Surg.. 2013 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 39 More...
Dr. Dosluoglu's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Hasan Dosluoglu, Dr. Hasan Dosluoglu, MD, Dr. H Dosluoglu, Dr. Hasan Haldun Dosluoglu
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dosluoglu's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Vascular Surgery, NY)
- Linda Harris, MD
- Paul Lajos, MD
- Syed Zaman, MD
- Michael Mitchell, MD
- Evan Lipsitz, MD
- Peter Connolly, MD
- Garri Pasklinsky, MD
- Ankur Chandra, MD
- John Chang, MD
- Omid Rahmani, MD