Are you Dr. Charles?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 103 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5300 W Hillsboro Blvd
Coconut Creek, FL 33073Phone(954) 725-4141Fax(954) 725-4318
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hearns Charles, MD is a board certified radiologist in Coconut Creek, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Georgia, and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1992 - 1997
- St. Vincents Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTransjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt creation for cirrhotic portal hypertension is well tolerated among patients with portal vein thrombosis.Jonathan Merola, Brett E. Fortune, Yanhong Deng, Maria M. Ciarleglio, Smbat Amirbekian, Noami Chaudhary, Alampady Krishna Prasad Shanbhogue, R. Ayyagari, Manuel I. Rod...> ;European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. 2018 Jan 1
- 2 citationsIneffectiveness of magnetic resonance imaging enhancement to predict fibroid volume reduction after uterine artery embolization.Ginny Bao, Lizbeth Hu, Hearns W. Charles, Amy R. Deipolyi> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2017 Dec 11
- 1 citationsImaging and clinical predictors of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis diagnosed by ultrasound-guided paracentesisAndrew Sideris, Pooja Patel, Hearns W. Charles, James H. Park, David M. Feldman, Amy R. Deipolyi> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2017 Dec 11
- Join now to see all