Heather Renee (Hoffman) Burgett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Heather Burgett is an AANPBC Family Nurse Practitioner and Emergency Nurse Practitioner in Waterloo, IA. She is affiliated with Wapiti Medical Staffing and SCP Health. She is experienced in emergency and urgent care/walk-in clinic medicine, advanced trauma life support, advanced cardiac life support, pediatric advanced life support, neonatal resuscitation, and basic life support.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification ProgramEmergency Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- Drexel UniversityPost-Masters Certificate, 2019 - 2020
- Saint Louis UniversityMasters, 2011 - 2014
- Allen CollegeMasters, 2011 - 2012
- Wichita State UniversityBSN, Nursing, 1995 - 1997
- Allen County Community CollegeAssociate of Science, Science, 1994 - 1995
- Southwestern Assemblies of God Universitygeneral studies, pre-science, 1992 - 1993
- American Academy of Emergency Nurse PractitionersMember
- Iowa Nurse Practitioner SocietyMember
- Emergency Nurses AssociationMember
- Sigma Theta TauMember
- National Student Nurses AssociationMember
- Golden Key National Honor SocietyMember
- Iowa Rural Health AssociationMember
Office4120 E. Shaulis Rd.
Waterloo, IA 50702Phone+1 319-234-8078
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: