Are you Dr. Crane?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office190 E Bannock St
Boise, ID 83712Phone(208) 381-2222
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Heather Crane, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Boise, Idaho. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho and California. She is affiliated with St. Luke's Regional Medical Center and Weiser Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsKetamine to avoid mechanical ventilation in severe pediatric asthma.T. Kent Denmark, Heather A. Crane, Lance Brown> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2006 Feb 1