Dr. Florescue is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1618 South Clinton Ave
Rochester, NY 14618Phone+1 585-244-3430
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004 - 2008
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsIntrapartum fever, epidural analgesia and histologic chorioamnionitisWilliam M. Curtin, Philip J. Katzman, Heather Florescue, Leon A. Metlay, Serdar H. Ural> ;Journal of Perinatology. 2015 Feb 12
- 33 citationsAccuracy of signs of clinical chorioamnionitis in the term parturientWilliam M. Curtin, Philip J. Katzman, Heather Florescue, Leon A. Metlay> ;Journal of Perinatology. 2013 Jun 1
- Identifying bipolar disorders in individuals with intellectual disability.Cain, N. N., Davidson, P. W., Burhan, A. M., Andolsek, M. E., Baxter, J. T., Sullivan, L., Florescue, H., List, A., Deutsch, L.> ;J Intellect Disabil Res. 2003 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: