Are you Dr. Harris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2509 Canterbury Dr
Hays, KS 67601Phone+1 785-623-5095Fax+1 785-623-5080
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Heather Harris, DO is a family physician in Hays, Kansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas and Michigan. She is affiliated with Hays Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State License 2003 - 2023
- MI State License 2000 - 2005
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- ‘We’re at the Tipping Point’: Hospitals Warn of Consequences if Case Rise ContinuesOctober 19th, 2020
- COVID-19 LIVE UPDATES: First Doses of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Have Arrived in Kansas CityDecember 15th, 2020
- Central Kansas Hospital Identifies Case of ‘Flurona’ — COVID-19 and the Flu — in PatientOctober 22nd, 2022
- Join now to see all
- Hays Medical CenterHays, Kansas