Dr. Holden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6324 Fairview Rd
Charlotte, NC 28210Phone+1 704-316-1950
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 2006 - 2008
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Parents Speak After Daughter Went Blind and Got Brain Damage as Sepsis Spotted LateSeptember 10th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: