Dr. McCown is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1929a Mountain Laurel Ct
Florence, SC 29505Phone(843) 407-2030Fax(803) 771-9455
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Dermatology, 1997 - 2000
- Medical University of South CarolinaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsSubcutaneous phaeohyphomycosis and nocardiosis in a kidney transplant patientHeather F. McCown, Eleanor E. Sahn> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1997 May 1
- Global nail dystrophy associated with human papillomavirus type 57 infection.McCown, H., Thiers, B., Cook, J., Acker, S.> ;Br J Dermatol. 1999 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: