Are you Dr. Nisbeth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Old Waterbury Rd
Southbury, CT 06488Phone(203) 264-6503Fax(203) 262-1430
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Heather Nisbeth, MD is a gastroenterologist in Southbury, Connecticut. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and New York. She is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 1998
- CT State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Massive gastrointestinal hemorrhage in an immunosuppressed man due to gastric Kaposi's sarcoma.Fay, D. E., Nisbeth, H.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 1990 May
- Waterbury HospitalWaterbury, Connecticut