Dr. Roesly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office777 Bannock St # Mc0108
Denver, CO 80204Phone+1 303-602-5183
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 2016
- Denver Health Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- UT State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Acute Hemorrhage on the Playing Field.Alecia Gende, Heather Roesly> ;Clinics in Sports Medicine. 2023 Jul 1
- Learning Effect for Large Joint Diagnostic Aspirations With Fluoroscopy and Ultrasound.Justin Foley, Heather Roesly, Justin Provo, Arlan Michael Henrie, Masaru Teramoto, Daniel M Cushman> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2023 May 1
- Hip aspiration: A comparison of ultrasound and fluoroscopic guidance.Heather Roesly, Michael Archibeck, A Michael Henrie, Justin Provo, Justin Foley, Andrew Boyer, Masaru Teramoto, Daniel M Cushman> ;Journal of Orthopaedics. 2022 Sep 14
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: