Are you Dr. Ho?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 Imperial Hwy
Fullerton, CA 92835
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hector Ho, MD is a neurosurgeon in Fullerton, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Minnesota, and Michigan. He is affiliated with St. Jude Medical Center, UCI Medical Center, and St. Joseph Hospital Orange.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1992 - 1998
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2013
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsRelapse pathway of glioblastoma revealed by single-cell molecular analysis.Xuelian Chen, Qin Wen, Andres Stucky, Yunjing Zeng, Shengjia Gao, William G Loudon, Hector W Ho, Mustafa H. Kabeer, Shengwen Calvin Li, Xi Zhang, Jiang F. Zhong> ;Carcinogenesis. 2018 Jul 3
- 18 citationsCancer stem cells from a rare form of glioblastoma multiforme involving the neurogenic ventricular wallShengwen Calvin Li, Long T Vu, Hector W Ho, Hong Zhen Yin, Vic Keschrumrus, Qiang Lu, Jun Wang, Heying Zhang, Zhiwei Ma, Alexander Stover, John H. Weiss, Philip H. Sch...> ;Cancer Cell International. 2012 Sep 20
- Olfactory neuroblastoma mimicking primary intracranial neoplasm.Hector W. Ho, Eric E. Awwad, David S. Martin, Gary E. Kraus> ;Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics. 1991 Mar 1