Dr. Goldstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office736 Broadway N
Fargo, ND 58102Phone(701) 234-2203Fax(701) 234-2899
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1992 - 1995
- Graduate Hospital PhiladelphiaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- ND State Medical License 2007 - 2018
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2010
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2000
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of MinnesotaMinneapolis, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: