Are you Dr. Sapp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office446 Folly Rd
Charleston, SC 29412Phone(843) 740-6700Fax(843) 745-9428
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Heidi Sapp, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Charleston, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. She is affiliated with Roper Hospital, Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, and Roper St. Francis Mount Pleasant Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004 - 2008
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsCombined adverse effect of African American race and deep stromal invasion on survival following radical hysterectomy for cervical cancerHeidi Sapp, Laura Goetzl, William T. Creasman, Matthew F. Kohler, Paul B. Underwood, Nestor F. Esnaola> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2008 Aug 1