Dr. Grube is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Medical Center Pkwy
Augusta, ME 04330Phone(207) 430-4321Fax(207) 430-4320
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007 - 2010
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Philipps University of Marburg Faculty of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Rest myocardial perfusion imaging in a patient with atypical chest pain and a nondiagnostic electrocardiogram.Heinrich Grube, Jeffrey A. Rosenblatt> ;Clinical Cardiology. 2010 Feb 1
- Charge state dependent energy deposition by ion impact.Lake, R. E., Pomeroy, J. M., Grube, H., Sosolik, C. E.> ;Phys Rev Lett. 2011 Aug 5
- Resolution of AIDS associated cryptosporidiosis after treatment with indinavir.Grube, H., Ramratnam, B., Ley, C., Flanigan, T. P.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 1997 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: