Overview of Dr. Hesham
Board certified OB/Gyn who is fellowship trained in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery practicing at Columbia University Medical Center. Specializing in surgical and medical care of prolapse, urinary and fecal incontinence, overactive bladder, pelvic pain, and fistula.
Office622 West 168th Street
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, 2016 - 2019
- Lehigh Valley HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012 - 2016
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Patient compliance and satisfaction using web-based glucose monitoring for the management of pregnant women with pregestational diabetesEmma Qureshey, Meredith Rochon, Helai Hesham, Joshua Cohen, Jennifer Macfarlan, John C. Smulian, Marc A. Vengrove> ;Journal of Maternal-fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2021 Mar 30
- 2 citationsUnderstanding the potential of lactobacilli in recurrent UTI prevention.Stylianos Vagios, Helai Hesham, Caroline Mitchell> ;Microbial Pathogenesis. 2020 Oct 1
- 3 citationsEffect of commercial vaginal products on the growth of uropathogenic and commensal vaginal bacteria.Kristin J. Hung, Patricia L Hudson, Agnes Bergerat, Helai Hesham, N. Choksi, Caroline Mitchell> ;Scientific Reports. 2020 May 6
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: