Dr. Chen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office136-36 39th Avenue
Flushing, NY 11354Phone+1 718-886-5068Fax+1 718-886-5972
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2008 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Side chain SAR of bicyclic β-lactamase inhibitors (BLIs). 2. N-Alkylated and open chain analogs of MK-8712.Chen, H.,Blizzard, T. A.,Kim, S.,Wu, J.,Young, K.,Park, Y. W.,Ogawa, A. M.,Raghoobar, S.,Painter, R. E.,Wisniewski, D.,Hairston, N.,Fitzgerald, P.,Sharma, N.,Scapin, G...> ;Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett.. 2011 Jun 17
- Glen Cove HospitalGlen Cove, New York
- Long Island Jewish Medical CenterNew Hyde Park, New York
- North Shore University HospitalManhasset, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: