Dr. Chung is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1245 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017Phone+1 213-481-8120
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2002 - 2005
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Ophthalmology, 2001 - 2001
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Kaiser Permanente South Bay Medical CenterHarbor City, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: