Are you Dr. Giannakopoulos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Spruce St
5 White Buildings
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 662-3580
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Helen Giannakopoulos, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- A Double Blind Study Comparing Hyaluronic Acid, Corticosteroid and Placebo During Arthrocentesis for Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction Start of enrollment: 2012 Jan 01
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThe Virtual Residency Fair: A Legacy of the COVID-19 Era and an Opportunity for the Future.Stephen C. Yang, Tim T. Wang, Helen Giannakopoulos, Sohail Saghezchi> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2021 Feb 1
- 2 citationsPrevention of Opioid-Induced Nausea and Vomiting During Treatment of Moderate to Severe Acute Pain: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial Comparing CL-108 (Hydrocodone...John R. Zuniga, Athena Papas, S. Daniels, Kyle Patrick, Derek D Muse, Daniel Oreadi, Helen Giannakopoulos, Eric J. Granquist, Lawrence M. Levin, Joli C. Chou, Hilda Ma...> ;Pain Medicine. 2019 Dec 1
- 9 citationsVariability in the Analgesic Response to Ibuprofen Is Associated With Cyclooxygenase Activation in Inflammatory Pain.Katherine N. Theken, Elliot V. Hersh, Nicholas F. Lahens, Hyo Min Lee, Xuanwen Li, Eric J. Granquist, Helen Giannakopoulos, Lawrence M. Levin, Stacey A. Secreto, Grego...> ;Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2019 Apr 29
- Join now to see all