Are you Dr. How?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 S Floyd St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 629-7181Fax(502) 629-6957
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Helen How, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Louisville, Kentucky. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Florida, and Alabama. She is affiliated with Norton Children's Hospital, Norton Hospital, and Norton Womens and Childrens Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1992
- Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical FoundationClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 1996
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Non-invasive Test to Detect Intra-amniotic Infection in Women With Preterm Labor and Intact Amniotic Membranes Start of enrollment: 2008 Jun 01
- Development of a Prenatal Test for Fetal Aneuploidy Detection Start of enrollment: 2010 Nov 01
- Clinical Evaluation of the SEQureDx T21 Test In High Risk Pregnancies Start of enrollment: 2012 Mar 01
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsProspective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Antithrombin Versus Placebo in Preterm...Michael J. Paidas, Allan T.N. Tita, George A. Macones, George A. Saade, Richard A. Ehrenkranz, Elizabeth W. Triche, James B. Streisand, Garrett K. Lam, Everett F. Maga...> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2020 Nov 1
- 14 citationsPlacental growth factor predicts time to delivery in women with signs or symptoms of early preterm preeclampsia: a prospective multicenter study.John R. Barton, Doug Woelkers, Roger B. Newman, C. Andrew Combs, Helen How, Kim A. Boggess, James N. Martin, Kenneth Kupfer, Baha M. Sibai, Petra Trial> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2020 Mar 1
- 1 citationsCervical Pessary versus Expectant Management for the Prevention of Delivery Prior to 36 Weeks in Women with Placenta Previa: A Randomized Controlled Trial.Irene A. Stafford, Thomas J. Garite, Kimberly Maurel, C. Andrew Combs, Kent D. Heyborne, Richard P. Porreco, Michael P. Nageotte, Susan L. Baker, Sameer Vali Gopalani,...> ;American Journal of Perinatology Reports. 2019 Apr 30
- Join now to see all