Are you Dr. Tergin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 N Keene St
Columbia, MO 65201Phone(573) 876-1616Fax(573) 876-1678
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Helen Tergin, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Columbia, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Minnesota. She is affiliated with Boone Hospital Center and Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2002 - 2005
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2015
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsUnusual Presentation of Lemierre's Syndrome Due to Fusobacterium nucleatumMichael D. Williams, Caroline A. Kerber, Helen F. Tergin> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2003 Jul 1