Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Stuyvesant Ave
Irvington, NJ 07111Phone+1 973-372-1828Fax+1 973-372-7519
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- United Hospitals of NewarkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- United Hospitals of NewarkInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- Nehru Medical College/ R. Gandhi HS UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1988 - 1989
- NJ State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsPulmonary Complications of Orthotopic Liver TransplantationBekele Afessa, David J. Plevak, Stephen J. Swensen, Hemantkumar G. Patel, Michael J. Krowka> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1993 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: