Dr. Balaguera is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-3839Fax(781) 744-5232
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1998 - 2000
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Industrial University of Santander Faculty of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsDrug-Selected Resistance Mutations and Non-B Subtypes in Antiretroviral-Naive Adults with Established Human Immunodeficiency Virus InfectionGeorge J. Hanna, Henri U. Balaguera, Kenneth A. Freedberg, Barbara G. Werner, Kathleen A. Craven, Donald E. Craven, Richard T. D'Aquila> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2003 Oct 1
- SARS: un ejemplo de respuesta y colaboraciónHenri Balaguera> ;Biomedica. 2003 Jun 1
- 18 citationsRISK FACTORS FOR NOSOCOMIAL PNEUMONIA: Focus on ProphylaxisCatherine A. Fleming, Henri U. Balaguera, Donald E. Craven> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 2001 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: