Are you Dr. Chen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeGood Samaritan Regional Health Center
605 N 12 St
Mount Vernon, IL 62864Phone(618) 242-4600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Henry Chen, MD is a board certified radiologist in Mount Vernon, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Missouri, and California. He is affiliated with SSM Health Good Samaritan Hospital, SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital Centralia, and Heartland Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1992 - 1994
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1988 - 1992
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1997 - 2014
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2012
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Bone marrow stimulation induces greater chondrogenesis in trochlear vs condylar cartilage defects in skeletally mature rabbits.Chen, H.,Chevrier, A.,Hoemann, C. D.,Sun, J.,Lascau-Coman, V.,Buschmann, M. D.> ;Osteoarthr. Cartil.. 2013 Jul