Are you Dr. Harlamert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2620 Wilhite Dr
Lexington, KY 40503Phone+1 859-275-1922Fax+1 859-225-3154
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Henry Harlamert, MD is a board certified pathologist in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Iowa, and West Virginia. He is affiliated with Fleming County Hospital, Meadowview Regional Medical Center, and Wayne County Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineFellowship, Cytopathology, 1996 - 1997
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1991 - 1996
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- WV State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 73 citationsThyroid transcription factor-1 and cytokeratins 7 and 20 in pulmonary and breast carcinoma.Henry A. Harlamert, Jose L. Mira, Pablo A. Bejarano, Robert P. Baughman, Mary Ann Miller, Jeffrey A. Whitsett, Rawia Yassin> ;Acta Cytologica. 1998 Jul 1
- 8 citationsPrimary Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma of the Heart Treated With Orthotopic Heart TransplantationHenry A. Harlamert, Jonathan S. Moulton, William Lewis> ;Circulation. 1998 Feb 24