Dr. Li is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2019 - 2023
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, TY, 2018
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 117 citationsCost-Effectiveness of a Novel Molecular Test for Cytologically Indeterminate Thyroid NodulesHenry Li, Karen A. Robinson, Blair Anton, Ian J. Saldanha, Paul W. Ladenson> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2011 Aug 24
- Editorial, Opinion Pieces Discuss Various Aspects of COVID-19 Pandemic, Including Role of Public Health Community in Addressing Pandemic; Vaccine Nationalism, Access; Sweden’s ResponseDecember 3rd, 2020
- Capitalism Won't Save Us from Covid, No Matter What Boris Johnson Might Think | Mariana MazzucatoMarch 30th, 2021
- Opinion: COVID-19 Vaccines Should Be Designed for People, Not for ProfitsDecember 4th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: