Dr. Martinez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Oak Dr S
Lake Jackson, TX 77566Phone(979) 297-3098Fax(979) 297-1180
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Henry Martinez is a general surgeon in Lake Jackson, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Angleton Danbury Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health Brazosport. He received his medical degree from Ponce School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. He is experienced in breast cancer, trauma and surgical critical care, surgical oncology (non-breast), hernia surgery / abdominal wall reconstruction, and melanoma and cutaneous malignancies.
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1996 - 2002
- Ponce Health Sciences UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2011
- With or Without Both Gach, Next Season’s Utah Basketball Roster Will Be More Experienced and More TalentedApril 28th, 2020
- Utah’s Rylan Jones’ Time on the Basketball Floor Has Been Limited, so He’s Been Working to Lower His Golf HandicapJune 17th, 2020
- CHI St. Luke's Health BrazosportLake Jackson, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: