Are you Dr. Ang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Arlington, MA 02474Phone(781) 641-0100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Herbert Ang, MD is a rheumatologist in Arlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and California. He is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 2000 - 2002
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 59 citationsDo the clinical responses and complications following etanercept or infliximab therapy predict similar outcomes with the other tumor necrosis factor-alpha antagonists ...Herbert T S Ang, Simon M. Helfgott> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 2003 Nov 1
- Clinical Member
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts