Dr. Ross is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12710 N Mill Rd, #207
Spokane, WA 99208Phone(517) 204-4527
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Herbert Ross is an orthopedic surgeon in Spokane, WA. He received his medical degree from A.T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 53 years. He specializes in orthopedic sports medicine and is experienced in sports medicine, shoulder and elbow sports medicine, foot and ankle sports medicine, and hip and knee sports medicine.
Education & Training
- Kettering Health NetworkResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1965 - 1967
- Kettering Health NetworkInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License Active through 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CABAUD AWARD June 25, 2004 American Orthopedic Society, Sports Medicine, 2004
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: