Dr. Festin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Springs Rd
Bedford, MA 01730Phone(781) 687-2350Fax(781) 687-2350
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1975 - 1977
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Anesthesiology, 1974 - 1975
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1972 - 1974
- Kenmore Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1975 - Present
- PA State Medical License 1975 - 1988
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Bedford Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans HospitalBedford, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: