Dr. Allam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 N Rutledge St
Springfield, IL 62702Phone(314) 809-1980Fax(314) 977-6086
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2010 - 2014
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Vascular Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTraumatic carotid-rosenthal fistula treated with Jostent Graftmaster.Hesham Allam, R Charles Callison, Daniel Scodary, Aws Alawi, Daniel W Hogan, Amer Alshekhlee> ;World Journal of Radiology. 2014 Dec 28
- 27 citationsTreatment of cerebral aneurysms in children: analysis of the Kids' Inpatient Database.Aws Alawi, Randall C. Edgell, Samer K. Elbabaa, R Charles Callison, Yasir Al Khalili, Hesham Allam, Amer Alshekhlee> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2014 Jul 1
- 23 citationsStroke Mimics under the Drip-and-Ship ParadigmSonal Mehta, Nirav Vora, Randall C. Edgell, Hesham Allam, Aws Alawi, Jennifer Koehne, Abhay Kumar, Eliahu S. Feen, Salvador Cruz-Flores, Amer Alshekhlee> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2014 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Natural History of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Intracranial Aneurysms and Arteriovenous Malformations† Based on 6368 Cases in the Cooperative StudyDecember 10th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: