Dr. Juarez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1310 N 24th ST
Phoenix, AZ 85008Phone+1 602-252-1510Fax+1 602-256-9488
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of Medicine/Maricopa Medical Center (Phoenix)Residency, Surgery, 1979 - 1984
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Medical CampusClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1980 - 2025
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Amounts of isoaccepting lysine tRNAs change with the proliferative state of cells.Juarez, H., Juarez, D., Hedgcoth, C., Ortwerth, B. J.> ;Nature. 1975 Mar 27
- Precursor relationship of phenylalanine transfer ribonucleic acid from Escherichia coli treated with chloramphenicol or starved for iron, methionine, or cysteine.Juarez, H., Skjold, A. C., Hedgcoth, C.> ;J Bacteriol. 1975 Jan
- St. Luke's Medical CenterPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: