Dr. Cain is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office950 Campbell Ave MC111A
West Haven, CT 06516
- Is this information wrong?
- Section Chief, Pulmonary, Critical care and Sleep, VA Connecticut.
Interests: lung cancer screening, COPD.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1993
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Barriers and facilitators to lung cancer screening and follow-up.Ethan Bernstein, Brett C Bade, Kathleen M Akgün, Michal G Rose, Hilary C Cain> ;Seminars in oncology. 2022 Jul 25
- 4 citationsRacial Differences in Adherence to Lung Cancer Screening Follow-up: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.Yukiko Kunitomo, Brett C. Bade, Craig G. Gunderson, Kathleen M. Akgün, Alexandria Brackett, Hilary C Cain, Lynn T. Tanoue, Lori A. Bastian> ;Chest. 2021 Aug 12
- 1 citationsUnderutilization of Pulmonary Function Testing in Veterans Hospitalized for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Exacerbation: Who are We Missing?Brett C Bade, Eric C DeRycke, Melissa Skanderson, Kristina Crothers, Sally G. Haskell, Bevanne Bean-Mayberry, Hilary Cain, Cynthia Brandt, Lori A. Bastian, Kathleen M....> ;COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 2020 Jan 17
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: