Dr. Dalman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22101 Moross Rd
Detroit, MI 48236Phone(313) 343-3370
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- California Pacific Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1996 - 2001
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsDoes epinephrine improve the diagnostic accuracy of aspiration during labor epidural analgesiaMark C. Norris, Denise Ferrenbach, Hiroko Dalman, Steven T. Fogel, Susan Borrenpohl, William Hoppe, Alicia Riley> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1999 May 1
- 41 citationsLabor Epidural Analgesia without an Intravascular “Test Dose”Mark C. Norris, Steven T. Fogel, Hiroko Dalman, Susan Borrenpohl, William Hoppe, Alicia Riley> ;Anesthesiology. 1998 Jun 1
- 37 citationsStructural requirements for G(o) activation by receptor-derived peptides: activation and modulation domains of the alpha 2-adrenergic receptor i3c region.Susan M. Wade, Mary K. Scribner, Hiroko Mori Dalman, Joan M. Taylor, Richard R. Neubig> ;Molecular Pharmacology. 1996 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Ascension St. John HospitalGrosse Pointe, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: