Are you Dr. Kanamori?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office727 N Beers Street
Bayshore Community Hospital
Holmdel, NJ 07733Phone+1 732-739-5900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hiromi Kanamori, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Holmdel, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and California.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)/Mount ZionInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2017
- NJ State Medical License 1980 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- The human IL-2 receptor gene contains a positive regulatory element that functions in cultured cells and cell-free extracts.Suzuki, N., Matsunami, N., Kanamori, H., Ishida, N., Shimizu, A., Yaoita, Y., Nikaido, T., Honjo, T.> ;J Biol Chem. 1987 Apr 15
- Proteinase inhibitor 9, an inhibitor of granzyme B-mediated apoptosis, is a primary estrogen-inducible gene in human liver cells.Kanamori, H., Krieg, S., Mao, C., Di Pippo, V. A., Wang, S., Zajchowski, D. A., Shapiro, D. J.> ;J Biol Chem. 2000 Feb 25
- Fasciitis and myositis: an analysis of muscle-related complications caused by chronic GVHD after allo-SCT.Oda, K., Nakaseko, C., Ozawa, S., Nishimura, M., Saito, Y., Yoshiba, F., Yamashita, T., Fujita, H., Takasaki, H., Kanamori, H., Maruta, A., Sakamaki, H., Okamoto, S.> ;Bone Marrow Transplant. 2009 Jan
- Join now to see all