Dr. Zvulon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Caldwell Rd
Augusta, ME 04330Phone(207) 623-1322Fax(207) 623-1462
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2006
- Marshall University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- VT State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2018
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- NJ State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- ME State Medical License Active through 2007
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: