Dr. Arar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1945 Cei Dr
Blue Ash, OH 45242Phone+1 513-984-5133Fax+1 513-984-4240
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1996 - 1999
- TriHealth (Good Samaritan Hospital)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2000 - 2016
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsIdentification of a 3.2 kb 5′-flanking region of the murine keratocan gene that directs β-galactosidase expression in the adult corneal stroma of transgenic miceChia-Yang Liu, Hisham Arar, Candace Kao, Winston W.-Y. Kao> ;Gene. 2000 May 30
- Insulin delivery by zinc calcium phosphate ceramics.Arar, H. H., Bajpai, P. K.> ;Biomed Sci Instrum. 1992
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: