Dr. Korraa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3501 Jamboree Rd
Newport Beach, CA 92660Phone+1 949-509-9810Fax+1 949-509-9816
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical Center/VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1996 - 2002
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsOptions in the management of pneumonia caused by Pneumocystis carinii in patients with acquired immune deficiency syndrome and intolerance to trimethoprim/sulfamethoxa...Hisham Korraa, C. Saadeh> ;Southern Medical Journal. 1996 Mar 1
- Generalizability of Studies on Mental Health Treatment and Outcomes, 1981 to 1996Joel T. Braslow, M.D., Ph.D.; Naihua Duan, Ph.D.; Sarah L. Starks, B.A.; Antonio Polo, Ph.D.; Elizabeth Bromley, M.D., M.A.; Kenneth B. Wells, M.D., M.P.H., Psychiatric Services
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: