Dr. Rahmi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 S 21st street
Easton, PA 18042
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hithem Rahmi is an orthopedic surgeon in Easton, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus, and St. Luke's Easton Campus. He received his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. He specializes in shoulder and elbow surgery that involves joint replacement, sport related injuries, and trauma of the upper extremity. He has 5 publications and 28 citings.
Education & Training
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic ClinicFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2022 - 2025
- PA State License 2011 - 2024
- CA State License 2016 - 2020
- MA State License 2013 - 2015
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSurgical management of an intratendinous ganglion cyst of the long head of the biceps brachii: a case report.Katelyn Langford, Hithem Rahmi> ;JSES Reviews, Reports, and Techniques. 2022 Nov 1
- 1 citationsVariations of magnetic resonance imaging findings in asymptomatic elbowsSevag Bastian, Hithem Rahmi, John V. Crues, Shiv Bhanu, Collin Blout, Rajesh Rangarajan, Brian K. Lee, John M. Itamura> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2019 Jun 1
- 6 citationsClinical outcomes of anconeus interposition arthroplasty after radial head resection in native and prosthetic radial heads.Hithem Rahmi, Julie A. Neumann, Christopher C. Klein, Carola F. van Eck, Brian K. Lee, John M. Itamura> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2018 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- American Shoulder and Elbow SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: