Dr. Chan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3101 N Tarrant Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76177Phone(817) 639-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified in Emergency Medicine who provides acute care, solving social problems, specialist in acute resuscitation for both trauma and medical means.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- OK State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Collage of SurgeonATLS
- American Heart AssociationACLS
- American Heart AssociationBLS
- American Heart AssociationPALS
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Grade 5 Classical Piano Royal College of Music, London, UK
- Grade 5 in Musical Theory Royal College of Music, London, UK
- Excellence in research LSUHSC Emergency Medicine Resdiency, 2009
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- p21-activated kinase 4 regulates ovarian cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion and contributes to poor prognosis in patients.Siu, M. K., Chan, H. Y., Kong, D. S., Wong, E. S., Wong, O. G., Ngan, H. Y., Tam, K. F., Zhang, H., Li, Z., Chan, Q. K., Tsao, S. W., Strömblad, S., Cheung, A. N.> ;Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Oct 26
- Differential expression and phosphorylation of Pak1 and Pak2 in ovarian cancer: effects on prognosis and cell invasion.Siu, M.Y., Wong, E.Y., Chan, H.Y., Kong, D.H., Woo, N.S., Tam, K.F., Ngan, H.S., Chan, Q.Y., Chan, D.W., Chan, K.K., Cheung, A.Y.> ;Int J Cancer. 2010-07-01
- 4 citationsEmergency Department Activation of Interventional Cardiology to Reduce Door-to-Balloon Time.Simon A. Mahler, Hoi Y. Chan, Donna L. Carden, Christopher J Wolcott, Steven A. Conrad> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2010 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: