Dr. Craig is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4A Devine St.
North Haven, CT 06473Phone(203) 843-9010Fax(203) 248-1428
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 175 citationsMultilocus linkage identifies two new loci for a mendelian form of stroke, cerebral cavernous malformation, at 7p15–13 and 3q25.2–27Holly Duncan Craig, Murat Gunel, Obed Cepeda, Eric W. Johnson, Louis J. Ptáček, Gary K. Steinberg, Christopher S. Ogilvy, Michael J. Berg, Stephen C. Crawford, R. Mich...> ;Human Molecular Genetics. 1998 Nov 1
- 61 citationsGenetic Heterogeneity of Inherited Cerebral Cavernous MalformationMurat Gunel, Issam A. Awad, Karin E. Finberg, Gary K. Steinberg, Holly Duncan Craig, Obed Cepeda, Carol Nelson-Williams, Richard P. Lifton> ;Neurosurgery. 1996 Jun 1
- Letters: Should Code-Switching Be Taught in Schools?April 29th, 2018
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: